Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Loving Lewis Family


The other day I was driving along on and to my amazement I saw the same car each of you are looking at right now. What's the deal with the Lewis Family sticker? (say that in you best Seinfeld voice.) Seriously, what is it supposed to mean when you put a circle with a line on a member of your family? In case you can't see the gender of all of them - from left to right - there is the adult male, a female, and two boys. If you'll notice the female is about the same height as the two boys and she has one of these - around her. I've been trying to figure out what message the driver is trying to get across. Here are some possible meanings:
a) The female was the wife and now they are divorced
b) She died, and/or is possibly one of the undead
c) The driver wants everybody to stay away from her
With the possible exception of letter c, it doesn't make sense to advertise those things in that manner. That is why I've come to the conclusion (after also seeing the scary driver) that he is mentally ill.
If you could enlighten me on this matter it would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Bon said...

i think it's answer a-the wife is divorced and the driver thought it was funny? also, did you blur out the license plate, or is it really "easter?" if so, this person's car seems to be a driving punchline or something

David said...

You mean - "easterS." Yes, I blurred it out. I wish it said that though.