Thursday, February 08, 2007

What a Deal!

Today I was on craigs list looking at cars for sale...and I found a 1967 Mustang Convertible for $1500. This is what the add looked like:

1967 Mustang Convertible project car $1500.00
Phone #
Address



The shadow is my favorite.

I am pretty sure this is beyond the scope of "Project Car." Might as well just build a replica out of wood. What exactly is this person trying to sell? Does it even have salvageable parts? If he gets $1500 for this, I think I should be able to get at least $30,000 for my beat up truck. Maybe I misunderstood the ad - he might be offering $1500 for someone to take it off his hands. In that case, I'll take two.

5 comments:

Amy said...

maybe you get all the cars on that Premium lot, plus the land for $1500.

David said...

I would take that deal. I could always build a club house with the cars on the land.

Col said...

You should ask him if it runs. Don't you remember A.C. Slater's first car? It looked pretty bad in the beginning too. It may just need a little wash and wax.

Aubrey said...

I agree. A little wax on, wax off and you'd have this.

David said...

That's funny - I thought about A.C. Slater's car when I saw it too. I just saw that episode like a week or two ago.