Saturday, April 07, 2007

Chapter 22: My Encounter With a Midget

I seriously don't know what to think. Throughout the video I was trying to decide whether or not there was some computer aided effects and if that was actually a little toddler or a magical little person. I came to the conclusion that I believe this to be a toddler -although a magical little person would have been just as amazing in my book. As far as the computer aided effects issue goes - There are definitely a few that hold his position still and possibly a few that speed up his moves, but when it comes to anything more than that - I'll let you decide 2005.

5 comments:

Tatum said...

AWESOME! Hey is that John? Is this before the hulk costume fit him?

Amy said...

That is absolutely AMAZING!! What also amazes me is that they have a slab of wood floor right in the middle of their living room just for dancing.

Didn't you know this is what they are teaching the kids now days in nursery.

David said...

You know what else is amazing? I think that slab of wood isn't real. I think I have seen it dip a little as if it were soft with some padding underneath. But I could just be hoping.

Bon said...

ya, it's definently duct taped to the floor. i should ask for that in the next house i build

Tatum said...

This was actually taken at our house. That is David with some camera tricks I did so looks like he is a kid. That floor was set up for my competitive ballroom dancing.