Thursday, August 09, 2007

TEN YARDS AWAY FROM LOSING MY LEGS


This past weekend my family had a reunion in San Diego. The morning after we arrived we went down to La Jolla beach and tried to surf. I say "tried" because it isn't as easy as it looks on TV. While I was out in the ocean I saw huge black something swim under the water about ten yards in front of me. Needless to say, I was glad it kept swimming. I then looked up and saw a sea lion poking it's little head out of the water about 20 yards in front of me. For those of you that are wondering why the above sea lion has an antenna on his head - there is a reasonable explanation for that. That is a government sea lion trained to infiltrate the Chinese government and bring it to its' knees.

4 comments:

Tatum said...

Oh yeah! I saw a shark babe! bet that to some sissy old sea lion.

Tatum said...

"Beat That" is what I meant to say.

Bon said...

that is why i don't swim in the ocean

Aubrey said...

And now, a lesson in apostrophe use from our good friend Strongbad.