Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mental Illness

So I am driving along on the 202 and to my amazement I was blessed to see this beautiful sight. For those of you that can't see cell phone pictures taken by the driver while he is driving at a relatively high speed - that is a doll at the bottom of that ladder. Right above it is a fake rose. The question I place before you today ladies and gentlemen is... What possesses a person to do this? Are they mentally ill? If so, somebody get them off of the road! Are they doing it because they think it is funny - well, mission accomplished. Call it a hunch, but I think they're serious.

4 comments:

Tatum said...

That was pretty crazy! One of my co-workers thought it was cute. Maybe it's her car. I can't believe your cell phone quality is that good. I need your phone do you want to trade?

Col said...

Call me crazy, but I think Addie has a doll just like that one.

Tatum said...

Sick!

Aubrey said...

It's more of a teether than a toy.