Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Rude Awakening


I realized today that next Tuesday I have 3 tests and on Thursday I have another test... the rude awakening comes because I was thinking the material was pretty cut and dry as of last week. Then I started reading the books and doing the homework... it seems it is not so cut and dry after all.

I am mainly posting all of this because someone who shall remain nameless (aka that girl that has Lost The Touch), keeps pestering all of us in our household to update our blogs. What if I don't have much to say Missy. I lead a relatively boring life. I go to school and I study. When I worked I had stories... great stories. The best I have now is that in two of my classes I sit next to an Italian guy who sits with his legs completely crossed... which is probably the norm in Europe. However, this is America - that sort of thing has been made fun of repeatedly. * Like I said earlier, I lead a relatively boring life - this is all I can come up with.

OK! I didn't vote. I admit it. I am ashamed. I have some excuses though... I had to leave to go to school at 6am and I didn't get home until 8pm. I also don't really know where my local polling center is. I am sorry.

*Disclaimer: Capt. Monterey Jack is in now way trying to demean the act of sitting cross-legged. It was merely a story because that is the only thing that could come to my mind. I have to admit that at times I have been known to sit with my legs completely crossed - sometimes the occasion permits it. However, for some odd reason I still think it's a little funny watching other people do it.

3 comments:

Tatum said...

You are funny babe! I thing the crossed leg thing for guys is totally gay so don't worry. No disclaimer needed here.

Aubrey said...

I won't harangue you for not voting. Just don't let it happen again. I think Prop 401 was Scottsdale only, anyway.

You say you have nothing to blog about but you know an Italian leg crosser? I say "provoke and report."

Tatum said...

It's weird that prop 401 didn't pass. It was probably the first time all the drunk losers voted, just so they could still get their lap dance. It seems like the majority or people who get out and vote on stuff like that are more conservative. I am surprised.