Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What is wrong with this picture?

I was looking through some of my cell phone pictures and found an oldy(a few months old) but interesting picture. What is wrong with this situation? If your answer is that I am taking out my phone in a bathroom at ASU and taking a picture of a toilet, you would only get partial credit. Look not at the toilet pur se, but rather the position of it and it's surroundings. You want it, well here it is... That there door practically opens up into the toilet - it just barely fits by. You open the door and bam, you are basically attacked by the toilet itself. That's not all folks - while you are sitting there you have two gigantic cracks that are in the direct line of sight of anyone that enters the bathroom. You're practically on display. There might as well not be any doors - then if you choose to use that toilet you would at least understand before hand what you are getting yourself into. I have to mention that the tiled wall adjacent to this toilet is slanted due south. The wall the toilet is on is about the size you see in the picture. Not the best area for a toilet in the first place. Trust me, I could rant on and on about this, but I believe I have long overstayed my welcome.

6 comments:

Tatum said...

You lost me at 'due south' but good luck finding another restroom.

PS.Thanks for your comments buddy.

Aubrey said...

Though I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to use this particular toilette, anything is better than the restrooms in Europe that just have a hole in the ground for you to stand over.

Tatum said...

SHUT UP, is that true?

Jbone said...

hehehe....http://www.bored.com/malerestrooms/index.htm

Jbone said...

hehehehehehehe im in a very giggly mood right now. sorry

Anonymous said...

Although, I find that the most annoying and uncomfortable stalls are often the least used ones. Bad for comfort... good for not catching bacterial menengitis off the seat. Eh? Clean. Oh, and Aubrey. Try the bathrooms in Africa then see if you go back to complaining about Europe. Oh Man. I shouldn't have thought about them. I'm going to barf. Wait! Where will I barf? If I barf in there I'll just barf more and more till... well you get the idea. When in Rome (I still don't really know what that means).

I mean, Africa won't even let me log in to blogger to post this comment. JUST THINK WHAT OUR BATHROOMS MUST BE LIKE!!
.krey.