Thursday, December 21, 2006

Quite the lucky shot...


Today I had the rare opportunity to go golfing. I went a week or two ago but before that it had been years. One of my friends in the ward had 2 free rounds of golf in one of Sun City Wests' finest golf establishments (well, maybe not "finest"). I was a little worried because the last game of golf I played horribly. Luckily this time I played alright. I had one lucky shot that from about a hundred or more yards out it landed and rolled to about 6 inches away from the hole. It just so happened to be the last hole - so naturally I had to take a picture since I haven't updated this blog for a while. Life just isn't as exciting when I am not in school.

4 comments:

Tatum said...

Awesone shot David! I bet you will go on to do great things!

Aubrey said...

Tatum should write fortune cookie messages.

This post reminded me of your wedding video when you guys were playing miniature golf and Tatum schooled you.

Trevor and Summer said...

Dave-
Did you make the putt? If I were a betting man after I saw you play last time... just kidding. We are in Portland and doing well.

Tyler said...

I hope I can make a couple shots like that someday. Nice job. It was really fun to see you and Tatum over the break. We are back in Philly now and back to school. We'll have to keep in contact, though.