Friday, January 05, 2007

Walmart... A special treat

A trip to Wal*mart is always an experience. I guess you could say that about everything. I decided to take advantage of their well priced 15 point lube express even though I should have figured it out by now that they don't check all the fluids they say. I went in with below minimum power steering fluid and left with below minimum power steering fluid. Somehow the receipt says they checked the power steering fluid and that it was good. That is the second time that same situation (different fluids) happened. One time Walmart even lost my truck key. I made them copy my spare. All three incidents happened at different Walmarts. Needless to say, I won't be going back to their cheap horrible service that come with long waits. However it was during this long wait that I met the man in the above picture. He comes in, sits down next to me and asks me if my hands hurt. I said, "no." He then said, "Well they should. They have nails in them." Of course I laughed...it was pretty funny. Once I gave him one laugh he had to try for the second. He said he did a great impression of a duck and wanted to know if I wanted him to do it. I confirmed that I did and then he stood up and put his hand close to his nose and ducked his head below it. He then sat down and said, "You expected me to go quack quack." It's true I did expect that.


Display #2:
Did she die strands of her hair blue or are those blue weaves? Does anyone under the age of 70 actually think blue hair is attractive? Frankly, this mystifies me.

4 comments:

Tatum said...

Does anyone over the age of 70 think that it is attractive?

Col said...

My *next story book is going to be about why people should not shop at VValmart.

*after I finish the story book about why everyone should not like cats.

David said...

That is funny. I especially despise cats.

Trevor and Summer said...

Walmart Rocks!! I'll fight that to the death.